Unit 1 FIRST STEPS IN ENGLISHAims
- To spell names and basic words in english.
- To say your name and surname.
- To identify yourself and other people.
- To introduce yourself.
- To identify basic objects related to the classroom.
- To identify basic objects related to everyday life.
- Expression of greetings: Hello!, Hi!, Good morning!Good afternoon!, Good evening!, Good night!
- Expression of names and surnames.
- Basic objects related to the classroom: book, blackboard, pen, pencil, paper, notebook, pencil sharpener,ruler, rubber, eraser, folder...
- Basic objects related to everyday life: computer, radio-CD, television, car, house, bus.
- Expressions related to everyday life: "How are you?" "Fine, thanks and you" "I'm O.K" "not too bad". "it's been ages..."
- Affirmative, negative and interrogaive form of the verb "to be".
- Position of adjectives before the noun.
- Expression: How do you spell....in English?
- Expression: What's this in English? It's
- Listening: Understanding of basic messages emitted.
- Reading: Identification of general and specific infomation in the text proposed in this unit
- Speaking: Utterance of messages related to the topic.